- To contribute and facilitate opportunities for networking, communication and the sharing of information
- To identify issues of collective concern
- To actively support inclusion of socially excluded groups, communities experiencing high levels of poverty, communities experiencing discrimination
- To encourage and enable participation in local decision making and planning of services
- To facilitate elections onto decision making bodies
- To support the Local Economic and Community Plan consultation and a strong voice of community on the Local Community Development Committee
- Support individual members of the PPN to develop their capacity and thereby participate more effectively in the activities of the PPN
All eligible groups who register with the PPN will have a vote.